Belcan ElectroMechanical Assembler in Cedar Park, Texas
Job Number: 281938
Description: An ElectroMechanical Assembler in Cedar Park, Texas is currently available through Belcan. This job is with one of our Oil & Gas clients. To be considered for this role, you will have a High School Diploma with four to five years of experience in an ElectroMechanical Assembler role. In this role, you will perform Performs tasks associated with assembly, repair, maintenance and upgrades to electrical equipment in a timely manner. This is a long term opportunity with a growing company.
ElectroMechanical Assembler Job duties:
• Read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints, and schematics.
• Operate machines or use hand tools and power tools to secure parts in place.
• Mount assembly components on panel or printed circuit boards.
• Connect component lead wires to printed circuits or routes and connect wires between individual component leads and other components using advanced soldering and crimping skills.
• Install finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets.
• Assemble and attach functional and cosmetic hardware to assemblies using hand tools and power tools.
• High school diploma.
• Experience in a Manufacturing environment
• Demonstrate ability to read, interpret, and build assemblies based upon drawings and schematics.
• Computer fluency with Windows operating system.
• Advanced soldering, wiring skills as well as demonstrate a working knowledge of mechanical principles.
If you are interested in this ElectroMechanical Assembler job in Cedar Park, Texas, please apply via the “apply now” link provided or send your resume to email@example.com. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.
Location: Cedar Park , TX
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: High School Diploma
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart