Patricio Enterprises Logistics Specialist (Fielding and NET) IV - PEO Soldier - Fort Hood, TX - Active Secret Clearence required in Fort Hood, Texas
Benefits: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Patricio Enterprises is seeking a Logistics Specialist IV responsible for organizing, directing and coordination work related to the planning, programming and execution of the fielding operations. The Logistics Specialist IV assists with Material Fielding plans and New Equipment Fielding Plans (NETP), total package fielding, and Government Furnished Equipment tracking and New Equipment Training (NET). This shall include: strategic and campaign planning; prioritization of receiving organizations; development of an execution plan; coordination with MACOMS and receiving units; data base management; management of stock levels; accountability of issued items; management of shortages; and preparation of and delivery of briefings to articulate the program. Support may include establishment of Fielding Support Teams to conduct on‐site activities associated with fielding equipment. The Logistics Specialist IV is responsible for assistance with set up of fielding site and execution of fielding event. He or she issues equipment in accordance with approved BOI, identifies discrepancies or defects in products, keeps fielding stations stocked with product, and assists Soldiers with any issues or problems with equipment. The Logistics Specialist IV ensures accountability of equipment, and packs up equipment for shipment upon completion of fielding events. He or she also conducts New Equipment Training on assigned products.
The Logistics Specialist IV candidate shall meet one of the following education and experience requirements:
- High School/GED with 20 years’ relevant experience
- Associates degree with 16 years’ relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in non-related field with 15 years’ relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field with 10 years’ relevant experience
- Master’s Degree in non-related field with 10 years’ relevant experience
- Master’s Degree in related field with 7 years’ relevant experience
- Doctorate with 5 years’ relevant experience
- Must have the experience and ability to perform the responsibilities stated in the above job description.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have the required Government clearance and be able to gain base access required for the position.
- Must pass the drug screening and all applicable background checks.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tracking Code: 6293
Click the link below for the most current information about recruiting events and information: Link: http://peosoldier.patricioenterprises.com
Position: Logistics Specialist (Fielding and NET) IV - PEO Soldier
Location: Ft.Hood, TX
Status: Full Time, Monday-Friday. Contingent- Currently interviewing.
Clearance: Active SECRET Clearance required, Top Secret preferred
Travel: Travel is required for this position.
Job Location: Fort Hood, Texas, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular