Xerox Professional I, Service Delivery Client Network Services (US) in Round Rock, Texas
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for managing the plan, design, and implementation of customer funded enterprise infrastructure and/or data center services. These services could include telecommunications, data network, e-mail, file and print, directory, security; and PC and server operating systems and hardware.
• Provide steady state, dedicated technology support for Xerox Service Offerings (MPS, CPS, and WFA) and 3rd party solutions. The role serves as a liaison between Xerox and the client IT department to provide support of applications, technology solutions, operability and functionality.
• This position is a customer funded individual contributor role that provides IT support for MPS, CPS and WFA manned accounts, including contracted 3rd party software and solutions. This position is responsible for leading the technical network, workflows, connectivity and application related activities required to support a solution in a steady state environment including modifications and expansions throughout the contracted agreement
• Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
• Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
• Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
• Moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
• Manages technical escalations between client IT and Xerox internal personnel, including server issues, server updates, security protocols and performing advanced troubleshooting (issues that would result in work stoppage) of network related issues with 2nd level support (Xerox Developers, Professional Services) and client IT personnel.
• Supports technical set up, installation and integration for new and changes to existing solutions. Engage Professional Services Systems Analysts as needed.
• Test applications when new device or software are introduced; ensure applications are fully functional (run pilots and parallels to engage and disengage applications).
• Manage the design and integration of new and expanded solutions for same account revenue growth.
• Handles day to day development, maintenance and management of the site technical workflows and processes.
• Develop and provide technical documentation and supporting information to appropriate channels within Xerox to improve support around our solutions.
• Create web based presentations for training purposes .
• Establish strong working relationships with Xerox Account Team members, Xerox Value Chain partners, 3rd party providers and client IT contacts to maintain technology solution and functionality of contracted solutions.
• Mentor on-site Client Associates to coach and transfer skills to perform standard, frequently occurring tasks related to device function, connectivity, and software.
• Utilizes system analysis techniques to develop / resolve network communications, file submission, and application workflows. Engage Professional Services Analysts for collaboration as needed.
Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Military/other experience in technical field (IT and computer related)
Minimum Itil Certification
Minimum Microsoft Certified Professional, MCP Internet desirable
Preferred Software/Hardware/Networking Certifications (i.e. MCSE , AAA, Adobe Graphic design)
Preferred Operating System Certifications (i.e. Windows, Unix, MAC, Linux)
Preferred Electronic Document and Printing Professional Certification (EDPP) desirable
Minimum Detailed understanding of workflow solutions; ability to create specific client workflows, integration of workflow engines with Xerox Corporation products/systems to provide automated services.
Minimum Proficient in relevant IT (Xerox and customer) including operating systems, networks, software applications, file types, and hardware connectivity
Minimum Ability to develop, present and illustrate network flows
Minimum Knowledge and support of implementation processes / Xerox processes
Minimum Ability to interface and communicate (verbal and written) effectively with internal and external contacts as well as within small and larger group work teams
Minimum Skills must include an ability to work with and influence people, systematic and logical technical analysis, creative problem solving, and the ability to synthesize and balance among conflicting interests and needs.
Minimum Troubleshooting (Software/hardware) infrastructure (i.e. Servers, Networks, etc.)
Minimum Demonstrated technical leadership in complex projects and ability to interface at executive levels with minimal guidance
Minimum Knowledge of current office devices and color and mono production hardware
Minimum Stay abreast of changing and new technology (Continuous Learning) i.e. Cloud Technology
Minimum Develop the skills required to support any new Xerox and 3rd party solutions sold at the client’s environment (contract expansion).
Minimum Proficient understanding of Network and Data Security solutions (encryption, firewall, etc.)
Minimum Intermediate knowledge of database application support, transaction scripting and maintenance (ie: Oracle)
Minimum Knowledge of Application development lifecycles and software control
Minimum Ability to lead collaboration between third party partners, Xerox technology experts and customer IT department to ensure a solution that meets the clients requirements
Preferred Knowledge of MPS capabilities (integration of solution with client environment/systems/architecture)
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Professional I, Service Delivery Client Network Services (US)
Location: TX-Round Rock
Requisition ID: 18002317
Virtual/work from home? No