Baylor Scott & White Health Radiologic Technologist PRN in Round Rock, Texas
Radiologic Technologist PRN
Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a dynamic Radiologic Technologist PRN with a passion for servanthood and learning, along with a strong commitment to the missions and ideals of the BSW Health organization.
The Radiologic Technologist PRN performs Diagnostic and Fluoroscopic Imaging procedures on ambulatory, hospitalized, and critical care patients in a Physician Office, Clinic, AND Hospital Settings as requested by a physician or other licensed provider and under general supervision of a Radiologist. The technologist must be able to effectively explain the procedure to the patient and be sure they are comfortable and at ease during the exam and provide care to the patients while obtaining diagnostic quality images for interpretation by a Radiologist. The ideal candidate must be able to work independently in a fast paced, challenging environment while completing required procedures as prescribed.
• Location/Facility Baylor Scott & White Medical Center- Round Rock, Texas
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
• Specialty/Department/Practice- Radiology
• Shift/Schedule PRN- Any Time Availability is a MUST
• Benefits Our competitive benefits package includes*:
• Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
• 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
• Tuition Reimbursement
• PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
• H.S. Graduate/GED or equivalent, and completion of an accredited program in Radiologic Technology
• Licensed by the State of Texas Medical Board as a Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT)
• Certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists - ARRT ( R )
• 1 year of clinical experience in modality preferred
• Basic Life Support (BLS)
As a health care system committed to improving the health of those we serve, we are asking our employees to model the same behaviors that we promote to our patients. As of January 1, 2012, Baylor Scott & White Health no longer hires individuals who use nicotine products.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.